Automation Week 2021
Detailed Terms and Conditions of the “Automation Week 2021″ e-Conference
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions are in force as of 1 September 2020.
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions supplement the Terms and Conditions available on: https://evention.pl/regulamin-ogolny/
- All the terms used throughout these Detailed Terms and Conditions and defined in the Terms and Conditions shall have the meanings defined therein.
- Evention’s contact person in all matters relating to the Automation Week 2020 is Anna Kovalenko (anna.kovalenko(at)evention.pl).
- The key defined terms and additional defined terms are:
- The Automation Week 2020 – the Automation Week 2020 e-Conference these Detailed Terms and Conditions apply to,
- The Organisers:
Evention - Evention sp. z o.o., ul. Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, Poland, phone: +48 22 535-30-33, firstname.lastname@example.org, REGON: 146871262, VAT ID (NIP): PL5252564839, inscribed under entry KRS: 0000483800 in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Economic Department of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 5000 (paid in full),
Infinite Data – Infinite Data Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 50/601, 00-695 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 142641648, VAT ID (NIP): PL5272640265, inscribed under entry KRS: 0000368781 in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Department of the National Court Register.
- Terms and Conditions – General Terms and Conditions of Conferences organised by Evention,
- Detailed Terms and Conditions – Detailed Terms and Conditions of the specific Conference,
- Attendee / you – a natural person who has entered into an Agreement with the Organiser in relation to their economic activity or profession exercised,
- Agreement – the agreement on the attendance to and performance of the Conference entered into by and between the Buyer and the Organiser at the moment of confirmation of the Registration on the principles defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- These Detailed Terms and Conditions govern the particular principles of participation in the Automation Week 2020 e-Conference organised by Evention and Infinite Data.
- Every Attendee shall read the Terms and Conditions and the Detailed Terms and Conditions before performing the Registration.
- In the event the Terms and Conditions and the Detailed Terms and Conditions would contain conflicting or mutually exclusive clauses, the Detailed Terms and Conditions shall prevail and the Terms and Conditions shall apply within the remaining scope.
2. DETAILED TERMS OF THE Automation Week 2020
- The Automation Week 2020 is addressed to a limited group of Users.
- The number of Automation Week 2020 Attendees is limited.
- The Automation Week 2020 is an e-Conference organised as an online live webinar according to the Agenda available on https://automationweek.online/agenda/.
- The Automation Week 2020 is available exclusively via the online Registration performed using the registration form available on https://automationweek.online/registration/.
- The online Registration is possible exclusively until 25 October 2020 or until places are available. After this date the Registration will not be possible any more. In exceptional cases please contact the Automation Week 2020 contact person to possibly individually agree on the terms and conditions of participation in the Automation Week 2020.
- The Automation Week 2020 can be attended only on the date and time defined in the Agenda.
- Attendance of the Automation Week 2020 is possible from any Attendee location where the Attendee has the relevant technical conditions defined in the Terms and Conditions and these Detailed Terms and Conditions. Ensuring the relevant location is the responsibility of the Attendee.
- Evention does not provide a location (venue) to the Attendees of the Automation Week 2020.
- The Automation Week 2020 includes in its scope:
- conducting the Automation Week 2020 in conformance with the Agenda;
- participation of the Speakers (voice / voice and video);
- screening of the multimedia presentations of the Automation Week 2020;
- possibility to take part in the discussions and to ask questions using chat / voice / voice and likeness;
- availability of the presentations made available by the Speakers;
- availability of the recording of the Automation Week 2020 for the 30 days following its occurrence.
- The current List of Partners of the Automation Week 2020 is available on https://automationweek.online/partners/.
- The List of Partners may be extended. The Attendees shall review the current List of Partners.
3. ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Automation Week 2020 is held using the WebinarJam tool available on https://webinarjam.com.
- Logging in to the Automation Week 2020 is possible using a web browser and an access link
- Attending the Automation Week 2020 does not require having any additional IT tools other than a web browser
- The tool with the use of which the Automation Week 2020 will be held may be changed, and in the event such a change will be substantial, Evention shall inform the Attendees at least within 14 days prior to the Automation Week 2020. In the event an Attendee shall be informed about the change of the IT tool later than the above, they have the right to terminate the Agreement within 3 days. The other principles governing Agreement termination are defined in the Terms and Conditions and in the Detailed Terms and Conditions.
- The link for logging in to the Automation Week 2020 shall be sent to the Attendees at the latest on the day before the Automation Week 2020.
- The Attendee is responsible for ensuring their technical conditions for participation in the Automation Week 2020 defined in the Terms and Conditions and in the Detailed Terms and Conditions and for logging in to the Automation Week 2020 with sufficient advance to allow possible rectification of any technical problems they may have on their side.
- The Organisers shall do their best to assist the Attendees with advice and help if they have problems with logging in to the Automation Week 2020; however, Evention is not providing technical assistance to the Attendees.
- Independently of Evention, the use by the Attendees of the WebinarJam tool involves the requirement to read and accept the terms of service of its provider available on the website.
- Evention declines any liability for the conditions and correctness of service provision by the IT tools providers on the Attendee’s side.
4. PRICE AND CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE
- The attendance at the Automation Week 2020 is free of charge.
- The Organisers reserve the right to confirm the attendance at the event.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The correct delivery of the Automation Week 2020 with the use of the WebinarJam tool necessitates the use of cookie files and other tools of similar nature. All the files related to the attendance at the Automation Week 2020 are used by Evention solely to for ensuring the Attendees’ attendance at the Automation Week 2020, its correct display and course from the technical perspective.
- Logging in to the Automation Week 2020 requires providing the following Personal Data: name / surname / job position / represented entity / e-mail address used for logging in / telephone number used for logging in.
- In the case of Attendees asking questions or taking part in discussions, also the following Personal Data will be published: the time of Attendee’s activeness / the question or answer content / likeness transmitted live.
- The course of the Automation Week 2020 will be recorded using an audio/video tool (saved), and the recording will be available to all the Attendees.
- Fragments of recordings of the Automation Week 2020 may be used for the promotion of the Automation Week or of the Organisers after it has taken place.
- Independently of the Organisers, the Personal Data of the Attendees and the information obtained using the cookie files and other tools of similar nature are also processed by the provider of the tool used to deliver the Automation Week 2020 – WebinarJam. For the detailed information concerning the processing of Personal Data, the use of cookie files and other information concerning the privacy of the Attendees, see the provider’s website https://webinarjam.com, in particular the pages at https://home.webinarjam.com/gdprpolicy#
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organiser makes the contents of the Detailed Terms and Conditions available prior to the entry into the Agreement.
- The Detailed Terms and Conditions may also be presented in another way upon individual request of an Attendee, Buyer or a third party if there is a problem with displaying or reading the Detailed Terms and Conditions. For this purpose please contact the contact person nominated for the Automation Week 2020: Monika Ludwig, email@example.com
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify these Detailed Terms and Conditions.
- Any new terms and conditions shall apply to persons who have not yet registered for the Automation Week 2020 or who have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the agenda of the Automation Week 2020, as well as to cancel the Conference in the case of occurrence of random events beyond the control of the Organiser. In the event of cancellation of the Conference, the information to that effect shall be transmitted to the registered Attendees.
- All matters not dealt with in these Detailed Terms and Conditions and in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable legal regulations of the Polish law.
- Should any of the provisions of these Detailed Terms and Conditions be amended or declared invalid by a final court ruling, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain valid and in full force.
- All disputes with the Organiser shall be resolved amicably in the first place and if unsuccessfully, by a court of jurisdiction territorially applicable to location of the main establishment of the Organiser.